Is the New Fusion360 update just slowing everything down?

Is the New Fusion360 update just slowing everything down ?
Running a very good computer, I am a PC guy been using it for Fusion & Mach3 for sometime, was desining tonight and it is lagging so bad I feel like I should just give up. Funny thing is all I am doing is trimming some lines… anyone else?

I had that issue as well. Found out that if I used the select tool(not trim) and depending on what your selecting may or may not work for the specific line you want gone. Use the select tool and select the lines you want to delete and delete them that way which worked way faster/better. Not sure what your setup is but when I upgraded the CPU to the current gen it helped tremendously. It was super frustrating just waiting for the f360 to think about the tool I selected and lagging.

1 Like

Matthew, thank you I will try that. Not sure what the deal is never had this problem until the last couple days has to be something in the software my computer is plenty capable.
It is faster doing it that way, but not by much, not near as fast as it was before. I don’t get it…

Also tried on my other PC also very capable, same issue, has to be the software