I Need HELP with this

I have been trying for the past 2 day to fix this logo on InkScape and for the life of me I can’t fix it. Every time I upload it to sheet cam it’s all red and yellow line all over the place. Can anyone help me?
benfica

Start a new document,
Import the SVG (not open, but File->Import
Then press 3 on your keyboard. That will resize the rendering to fit your screen. It loaded fine on my computer.

1 Like

If @TinWhisperer can give me 24 hours I’d like to start my twitch where I do everything possible to AVOID using fusion 360. Lol.

I have a private consult tomorrow morning and I’ll hit this right after. I’ll open the file and explain what the issues are and how I would fix it in affinity designer. Inkscape is just too slow and clunky for me. But Affinity is cheap.

2 Likes

About to get started, just trying to get the twitch thing figured out, I think I’ve got it. I may make a post in the main part of the form. It’s a good file to show how to simplify.

Well, hopefully this makes sense. I’ll learn how to explain things as a I go. Hopefully my number of throat clears is under 100.

2 Likes

I am going to take a run at this using fusion 360

Live stream link below

The F3D can be downloaded via this link . it is too big to post on the forum 13.4 mb

1 Like