Howdy from Western TN

Hey everyone, just checking in. I’ve had my machine now for 2 months, I was SUPER motivated when I plugged in my CC number and hit order. I bought business cards, started a facebook page, etc. After it cam in…I built it, got my electrician to come over and install my 220 plug for the plasma cutter, bought one piece of steel for it to give it a shot……. and that’s as far as I got. Im nervous as hell to plug it in and get started…am I the only one? Even thought of selling it because Im too nervous (don’t judge me haha) to start.

I think I just need to quit being a sissy and send it? Go Navy!

1 Like

Time to jump in. Try making a couple little shapes - squares & circles. That’ll get you started on the way to the big stuff.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m in West TN as well, and just ordered my table last week. Where in West TN are you? What’s the name of your business?

1 Like

I live in Munford. The company will be names 1893 STEEL once i get started.

1 Like

You’re just up the road from me! I’m in Bartlett. My family owns a small sign business, and I’ve been around small to medium size CNC machines for a while. This will be our 1st plasma table, but 5th CNC table overall. The learning curve is a bit steep with some of the software, but it’s well worth it! There are some excellent tutorials out there.

What design/CAM software will you be using? Fusion360?

Thanks everyone, im trying to figure it out.

1 Like

Are you running a business? What products are you manufactured using this tool?