How Many Are Pre-Ordering The MR-1 Today? (4/26/22)

Numero 41245 Aug 15-29 dates. I’m only a few hours from where they’re assembled. Will be anxiously ticking off the days on the calendar till I can run down and pick it up.

1 Like

41306, you guys must be fast typists!

2 Likes

Noted but I think it is safe to say a bulk of otders coming in within a 10 minute window are for MR1 deposits

Congratulations!!!

Ahh, yeah, that makes since.

congratulations!!!

Finally figured it out, blocked cookie wouldn’t let the payment page load. Order #41558

2 Likes

Very good…what kind of ship date did you get

How many ordered the fully assembled option? I’m assuming since most are Aug delivery dates that these will be assemble your self orders. I opted to do the diy option.

1 Like

Order #41391 august 15 -29 estimated shipping.

YOUR MR-1 ESTIMATED SHIPPING WINDOW: August 15 - August 29, 2022

I did, I figured it was worth it once I figured my time/etc…less of a headache this way too.

Thank You! Now the wait… I’m already Fusion trained so the transition should be smooth. Be nice to get the post processor file so i can start designing stuff and have projects ready to go. Hopefully they will let use download it soon?

3 Likes

Hmm if it’s like the plasma post processor, we may be able to design, create all tools and tool paths before then?. Post processor only required after setup and cutting paths are created in fusion ?

1 Like

Better recheck your shipping dates…
#41444 Mine went from mid/late Aug to November now…

I did too, despite the fact I’m a journeyman in machine repair. My plasma table I don’t care if it’s a couple thou out… a mill, not so much.

Mine did too.

Most of you who placed orders should have received this via email but I will paste it here as well:

Due to the tremendous interest and number of deposits placed, our lead time generator was overrun. Some of you may have received inaccurate lead times. We have updated this service and it is now displaying accurate lead times.

We encourage you to check you ‘Order Confirmation’ via the email sent from our E-commerce system and verify your Estimated Shipping Window.

If you have any questions about this, please message our team!

1 Like

UPDATE: Order #41072

YOUR MR-1 ESTIMATED SHIPPING WINDOW: September 26 - October 10, 2022

ordered mine 41173 looks like early October