How are you paying?

Just a general question as to how you are paying for your machine.

I have the cash, but may choose to finance the purchase to keep my cash reserves so I can build my small business.

What are you going to do?

not sure yet either, would rather keep cash on hand. i think they also partner with afirm who isnt to bad. I have used them a few times with zero interest.

2 Likes

If it’s a business purchase you should speak with an accountant.

Operating capital and depreciation may come in to play here. Just saying.

3 Likes

All great responses. I’m just getting started in the side hustle/ business realm, so was just wondering what others are doing or considering as far as cash on hand versus debt.

Getting it for hobby use, so cash is king.

2 Likes

I thought you were buying?? I forgot my wallet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Darn it, I forgot to add you to my order :grinning:

Paying by check transfer or debt card I never put something this large on a debt card. My bank will no doubt refuse it at first before I confirm the actual reason for the purchase. Need to likely talk to my accountant about the purchase anyways but no issues paying. Been priming for this for months lol.

Sometimes it’s better to ask for forgiveness… when I talked to my accountant (read wife) about it she said no. :man_shrugging:t3::grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I tried to figure a way around it but I could only get about halfway there with my stash cash.