Hi from New Hampshie

Hi All,

Been lurking and finally decided to move forward last month. Now that mine is on order, time to prep the workspace.
I have two other CNC tables that I have moved too many times, but still use for my hobby. My 4x4 table was from a manufacturer that went out of business long ago, so I have been cobbling the machine for the last several years. It splits time between plasma and wood with wood being what it has done the most. I want to get back to plasma, but the change over was too much with the issues with the old machine. Time for a new one.
My other is a small 12 x 12 for basically wood and lithophanes. Finally, I also have a little laser just for fun.

This looks like a great group from what i have seen, with many knowledgeable people willing to help.

My only item that has to be done is make sure my torch works. It is a Hypertherm powermax 1000. Good thing Hypertherm is right around the corner from where I live.

Hey there Bill… Welcome to the gang and forums…

Nice to hear from someone who is excited about getting back to the plasma end of things and, as you’ve stated, a whole bunch of eager and helpful people here to throw ideas back and forth…

Thanks for introducing yourself… Can’t wait to see those “first cuts” !!!

Bill P.

actually we are grumpy old men…who do not care…NOT!!!.
welcome to the fold…

1 Like

Welcome to the group! All kinds here at the forum… I live in Cass County Michigan and getting ready for some nasty weather. My table keeps me sane and gives me things to do. I am retired and do not want to get fat. Cutting wood, splitting, and hauling when not using the Plasma table. Nothing but fun. I am only Grumpy when I over do it! I do not know how to upload a picture, but I will if someone will tell me how!!

@genesibley
When you respond. Look down lower right under the text box outline, see the thing that looks like a vcr with an arrow pointing up? To the left of the monitor or tv? Click it and you can upload from camera picture of search for a file

1 Like

Shiawassee County Michigan here. Just been waiting for my CrossFire Pro which should be delivered in February. I have been assembling a PC to run all the software. I also have some modding to do on my Miller 375. Need to add connectors for the voltage and trigger connections to the CrossFire controller.

Want to post picture

Ok! I think I have it?

1 Like

Thank you GunTruck! That was pretty tough! LOL!

1 Like