Hello ... from Missouri

Hello Everyone … I feel really dumb but I actually ordered my PRO table and torch about a year ago and I can honestly say I have NOT put it together yet. I am not a procrastinator (not really!) BUT I believe I am VERY intimidated by all this. I have barely welded so far in my life. I like it, I want to do it but have you ever just bought something and sit on it and looked at it for a year? Well hopefully I am not the only one. About 3 months ago I put together the frame and go some of the main rails going. I have the X and Y axis setup and that is pretty well where I have stopped. I hope it is not obsolete before I make my first project LOL. I plan on getting caught up real soon. I just wanted to introduce myself. I come from an IT / TECH field so all the software part shouldn’t keep me down too long. Plus my dad taught me to build stuff with my hands early on so I think i will be all-right but just have to get started is all … Well … HELLO!

1 Like

Welcome back. The good news is that you missed out on all the initial iterations of software for the pro and it appears to be fairly stabilized now. Plus there are GOBS more people with Pro experience to help you.
Simple system, once you get past the uncertainty. Get it moving, burn up some metal, everyone here will help you and, before you know it, you’ll be an expert :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!!! That sounds like all good news! Did I hear something bad about the Razerweld 45 Plasma machine like they were discontinuing it or something ??? I hope not or at least I hope it will last me a long time using yet because I’d hate to think about sinking any more money any time soon. Pretty sure I will be good. I’ll get there soon! Thanks again!

Hey @goodpasture, nice to meet you and yes. I have bought stuff and just stare at it off and on :joy:. It’s better late then never they say…:exploding_head:

1 Like