Hello from Kansas!

Amen to that…exactly what my CFO said to me…the most common thing heard in my house now is " what did you buy now?..how much did it cost?"

1 Like

Hello vinito. I’m on the other side of the river just north in Liberty. About a 20 minute drive to KCK. Ordered my pro table a few weeks ago but don’t expect any boxes till last June at the earliest.

I also need to clean my shop/barn up. If you ever want to meet up I’m in. I have never used a CNC or Fusion360 so it’s all a learning experience for me. I’m a software developer so I’m used to technology and fast learning curves.

barn2 barn3

Is that a white, second gen RX7 I see there on the lift? If it is, I used to have one like it. Brings back memories! :rofl:

It’s a 1985 RX-7 (first gen). I also have a 1979 RX-7 and a 1977 Rotary Pickup (blue). Sold my 1975 Rotary Pickup (red) to buy my CrossFire Pro.

Oooooooh! SWEET! …loved my 2nd Gen Turbo, when it worked well (I blew out the seals too many times!), ran like a bat from hell though! :rofl:

Maybe he’d take your Aston Martin in trade…

Which Aston Martin? …I have an Aston Martin somewhere? :flushed:
The car in my pics is a 2017 Kia Sportage GT Line… Glad to learn it’s mistaken for an AM though :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

…Wow! I’m taking that car to the detailer’s right now! …Aston Martin :nerd_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome!! I am from the Dotte!!

Ahh. Technically we spell it “the Dot” in official documents (beer party fliers), but heck yeah! Born & raised!.. so yeah… stuck and trapped, haha

Gonna get some of these rolling out soon

Pulled this off the shirt rack. It’s my brother’s old-dude rock band from a few years ago.

1 Like