Hello From Fort Wayne Indiana

Hello, Fred here from Fort Wayne Indiana. We own a sawmill, CNC , and a laser and have been wanting to add a Langmuir Plasma cutter to our capabilities. Leaning towards the Crossfire Pro and wondering what the preferred choice of Plasma cutter is. Concerned about reliability and ease of obtaining expendables at a fair price since i see this machine getting a lot of use. Want to combine this with our CNC and laser to make 3D wall art and signs.

Look forward to getting to know each of you and value your inputs. Thank you in advance.

Welcome to this band of misfits! Lots of talent, brains and just really nice helpful folk on here.
I’ve visited Muncie Indiana twice (2010 and 2011) to take part in the IRCHA Jamboree at AMA Headquarters, with my RC Turbine Heli. I really like Indiana!

If you going to use it a lot, then you’re going to need to go with HyperTherm products. Depending on your thickness cutteing requirements you’ll either use a 45 XP or 65. The 45 XP is the most common HyperTherm model for use with the Crossfire. You’ll need a CPC port w it.

1 Like