Well, I’m not sure my clip uploaded but anyway… I have a .dxf file which I loaded into Fusion with both the batch DXF Utility as well as insert. Several portions of the graphic appear not to extrude. They are visible until extruded and thus are not part of the graphic to cut.
I used the divide and conquer technique to get it to process. I did 4 profiles under a single setup. Of course my Cut 60 decided it didn’t want to fire today so Thus far I’ve only gotten as far as the small cut in the photo. At least this shows me I need to open up my geometry to get it to cut. Good thing I’m “retired”, otherwise this might take me forever. But I am thankful for the help. I’m able to learn as I go (albiet slowly)