Getting ready for my Crossfire to arrive

Hello all, New to the group and my first post. I ordered a Crossfire Package in December with a Razor Weld 45. Based on what I have heard from the team at Langmuir it should ship in a couple of weeks so I am getting ready. 220V in the garage is all set up and I am spending time learning the software. I see that there are a lot of posts about air compressors and I already have the info from CFM ratings for the Razor Weld. (6.40 com @ 40 psi and 5.30 CFM @ 90 PSI ).

Wondering if I can get some thoughts around this air compressor model as I would like to pull the plug so that it arrives in around the same time. I realize that there are bigger more robust units out there but I like the fact this is quiet. Specs seem inline:

CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20040C
Powerful 4.0 Hp Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free. Air Compressor

12.80 CFM @ 40 PSI

10.60 CFM @ 90 PSI

WELCOME TO THE FORUM…

I had a smaller California compressor…damn quiet units…loved it but mine wasnot enough to keep up…
@0 gallon is a small reserve and you will find it running more often…
keep an eye on the head temp and have a fan nearby for cooling it…

Also keep in mind that you will end up with a fair bit of moisture due to hot compressed air…make sure to install a wall cooler and/or an automatic drain on the bottom of the tank…

Thanks, @toolboy. I was also looking at the air dryers are harbor freight. They seem cost effective and get pretty good reviews. California Air has a similar model with an air dryer by the price point is would require selling a kidney or something :).

keep in mind it is usually better to run room temp air through a dryer than hot air…so you may need some sort of wall cooler