Fusion 360 updates

Hello everyone. I’m In sugarland Texas. I have the langmere system with fusion 360 and a crossfire I love it but fusion 360 updates alot and I can’t keep up . Can anyone show me our guide me to a video where I can Get more familiar with the updates from fusion 360. I’m having issues setting up and posting. Thanks Mr Living

Have you tried searching YouTube?

1 Like

Clarence,
Let us know where you’re at and what you’ve got going on… What point are you getting stuck at? Many here would be happy to give you a nudge in the right direction. Just a little description of what your questions are and we’ll go from there… Most of the time, with much detail…

–Bill P. KX9M

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with Bill P. Let us know what it is exactly you’re working on and what you’re trying to do. YouTube and Plasma Spider are also other great resources.

There are other alternatives to Fusion out there. I prefer Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape (Free) for my design work and Sheetcam for my nesting and layout. If you’re sold on using Fusion, there are a ton of resources here and online as well.

Good luck.

Gunny

hello and thanks ! i can create but a lot of the icons are different from the version when i bought my langmuir system . Im not on it all the time do to my job . i was doing fine until the up dates.

yes. but no videos showing updates

I bet they’d need to have someone who’s only job would be to keep redoing videos if they tried to keep up. Fusion has had 2 breaking updates in the past year that would have required new videos if they were in the Fusion training business.

For current content you’re better off relying on either Autodesk’s videos or YouTube. Watch out on YT though because people don’t go back and re-record their videos when the software changes so make sure it was posted after the last change (Sept I think).

I’m glad they didn’t chase the upgrades because they came out with the Pro - having a video updater would likely have come at the expense of the new product development.

3 Likes