FOR SALE: Cross Fire PRO - NIB

I have a Crossfire Pro (Still in the factory shipped boxes/packages) that I purchased with full intentions of assembling and using that I regret I have no time for, at this time (no pun intended). I received the last of the shipment this past June. I had previously purchased and used the original Crossfire and loved it, which is why I purchased the Crossfire Pro. Anyhow, I have many irons in the fire and hobby’s which include fishing, building fishing rods, and honey does. I also have a daughter getting married this December. I have decided that since I have not assembled it yet, that I need to let it go. I believe in this company and their mission, CNC at a reasonable/affordable price.

I will take $2,750 which includes the THC. No Plasma Cutter. Again, equipment is still in the original unopened factory shipped boxes. Located in the Houston, Texas area.

If interested I can be reached via email at lpfdemt@gmail.com then we can speak on the phone. Thank you and God Bless America!

1 Like

This Cross Fire Pro has found a new home. Thank you to all who looked and asked about it. Thank you to JB69 for you help and suggestions. Wishing all a Very Blessed Day! God Bless America!