First cut new from Wisconsin

Hey guys bought my crossfire pro almost a year ago and slowly assembled it i a few minutes at a time here and there when i could find the free time. Anyway this is my first cut, just a f bomb on some 3/16 scrap i had laying around. I know thats crazy thick for a bottle opener. Im happy with the way it cut. I will have to work on my lead ins a little bit.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks, Tony

5 Likes

It looks a LOT better than my first F Bomb!

Your cuts look pretty clean to me. Inside corners need some speed adjustment to get it perfect but that’s definitely a 2nd order problem.

2 Likes

exactly the same experience for me…

1 Like

Nice looking cuts, but at that thickness, does it still open beers?? : )

1 Like

Honestly i I haven’t tryed it out yet. It was the thinnest material i had on hand. It was more about trying the machine out than the end product. That being said im pretty sure it will still pop a bottle top off no problem, might have to grab a six pack on the way home to test it out for sure though. :beers:

now that was a smart move!!!
start with the easiest metal to cut…work your way up to the big stuff…that way you can learn from each cut and not get frustrated trying to cut the thick stuff first.

1 Like

@TonyH

Hey Tony… Good to see you are starting to make some cuts!! F-Bomb opener looks really good…

I worked in Madison today… It actually snowed a bit…

I live in Sussex… How close are we?

Happy Cutting!! Bill

1 Like

Hey Bill, im from Stevens Point. So about two hours away from Sussex.

1 Like

Huh… I’ve worked there (SP) too… Not too many corners of the state I haven’t touched…!! Good deal !!!