Fire share account

Cant make a fire share account keep getting and 500 Internal Server Error.

Wanting to get the Langmuir ornament file to test XR but cant without account

I think they are having trouble with the fireshare site. Hopefully they can get it resolved soon.

I’m also getting a 500 Internal Server Error (4 days-worth now). Does Langmuir watch the forum posts and use the forum to communicate status to the community about their service interruptions, and fix ETA’s?

The answer appears to be “Yes”, they do monitor. They posted a status a few minutes back about their “Product Support Portal Under Maintenance:wink: …Thanks Langmuir! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys- we’re aware of the current issues with the site and fireshare- our web host provider pushed some updates last week that have had disrupted critical functions of our site and caused instability. When it rains it pours and our web developer is currently out of the country on vacation. We’ve brought in some web dev consultants to help fix the issues and they’re currently working on it.

Hoping to get this all resolved ASAP.

4 Likes

…being retired from ~40 years in IT, I can certainly understand the “when it rains it pours” problem.

I can’t count the number of times a critical resource (IE: Developer, Security, Network, Administrator, etc) went on vacation, and then “wham”. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I feel your pain. Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like