Fire control problems

2.6 v right before

Is there anyway I can get a contact number so we can figure out what my problem is talking on the phone instead of this messaging back and forth 1 or 2 messages a day or non at all?
I bought your first table (the small one) and liked it so when you came out with the PRO I jumped on board in the 1st batch. Know i’m really feeling like the support is not there to get me up & running properly.

I’m sure you can feel my pain when spending over $2000 & the THC hasn’t worked properly from day one. I’m not trying to sound like a Dick I just want to be able to use my table the way it was ment too be.

Hi- sorry I didn’t see your last response. If you are seeing at least some voltage that is a good thing. It means that the THC is actually sensing a reading. The issue is likely to be one of three things:

1. Continuity between USB ground and your machine frame. Try removing your electronics box from the leg to see if you get normal voltage (60-150) when cutting.

2. You are getting interference from your laptop charger if it has a ground prong. Try running on battery power.

3. If using a desktop, be sure to use a 3 prong to 2 prong adapter.

I’m guessing that the issue is #1 above so I recommend starting there first. Report back here with the result please.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will test them out this weekend and get back with you on Monday.

1 Like

Well I tried out your suggestions and seems like we have found the problem. I’ve had trouble from the get go with sometimes it would work but mostly give the voltage lost error and I would turn off the THC and continue cutting. So if I just need to cut a quick piece or 2, I just use my laptop and I’m done but sometimes I might need to design something at the same time or cut multiple pieces I’ll plug in my laptop. That is mostly how I do it and it seems that it was a grounding issue. I put the 3 prong to 2 adapter on the laptop charger and it will now run fine. I tested a few different pieces and it seemed to run great. Fingers crossed that this solved everything. Thanks so much for helping to get this ironed out.