Enclosure space for double oven for powder coating

Did you just keep the lower heating element? I’ve got an old double oven that isn’t doing anything and I was thinking of doing the same. Not sure if you’d want the top broiler element to be able to heat up faster?

1 Like

Ya I was just using the bottom element as the control board quit turning on the top one for some reason. But with my new control board I think I’m going to put both elements on the bottom of the sides. With the one element it would get to 400 deg In about 15 min, so it still heated up fairly quick

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I like the idea of two on the bottom sides, hopefully make for quick & even heating.

Didn’t you post pics of the build here? Last year maybe? I thought I recalled the build but it might also have been on a powder coating group - hard to keep them all straight :smiley:

1 Like

I did, I just probably didnt update the build lol I honestly get annoyed with posting pics on this forum because it always says my pixels are to large to post the pic, so then I have to resize every pic in order to post