Delay in THC Shipments

Mike- any updates on movement of the THC?

1 Like

Well, we should not get our news here but the virus stuff is a little concerning as of 2/12. I found this data from Johns Hopkins that has some good info:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

It’s hard for us (in USA) to understand the scale in China - they have effectively locked down the equivalent of NYC and surrounding areas, if not more. 10’s of millions under lockdown. These cities are so huge it’s hard to comprehend. If this was happening here, all hell would be breaking loose. It’s also easy to dehumanize it because we are isolated from it so far - but these folks are mostly like you and me - go to work every day and live their lives - and are probably scared as hell. Man, I hope the smart folks working on cure get at it quick…I posted a while back the rate at around 2% was in line with the flu, but regular flu affects alot more people at at a lower rate than 2%…if it stays around 2% and the numbers keep climbing like they are it could get worse before it gets better and there is some concern about the accuracy of numbers to keep filed away. Not to alarm, just worth keeping a good eye on…alot of smart people are working on it. Hopefully things will start reversing soon.

Again, not really a subject for a plasma table forum, but worth keeping up with what’s going on. The link above is the best info I’ve found. Just adding my 2c in as it’s been noted it’s disrupting the supply chain.

1 Like