I cut my first large piece today. All went as expected. I haven’t cut much lately but after getting the last update for fusion a few days ago - its seems to be less hangy and was able to get a larger piece done without much difficulty. ( 39x16 ) Fusion, gives me headaches in general - considering plasma cutting is all 2d , youd think it shouldn’t give too many problems. To me its just isn’t quite ready for prime-time. Never the less, I did get the job done. and was easy to set up for multi passes in indexed cuts.
One problem I did run into - is that the controller wire for the y stepper motor is not long enough - to slide the material under gantry support - when shifting stock. I had to pass mine through a cut-out window in the stock.