Cutting holes separate from edges

I see a lot of folks looking for ways to get Fusion for free and really, it’s only 350ish. I know that’s not coffee money but if you’ve spent thousands on a CNC and then more on a cutter, it’s not that much in the overall scheme of things. But I do think people should spend time using the free version because sometimes it just doesn’t click and another program is a better option. Good to know that before you spent your money on a subscription only to find out you need a different application - spend the money on the one you end up bonding with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just have a Harbor Freight Titanium 45, through the experiments I’ve done it seems like the slow speed and low amperage make for cleaner holes. If you have another suggestion I’m all ears. I’m here to learn.

I run a hypertherm so I don’t really know the specifics of the titanium 45.

I would run my power at 45 amps and then just my inches per minute to suit.

@rat196426 has a titanium 45 and is familiar with the settings. he may be kind enough to offer you some settings for your material thicknesses.

1/8. 3/6 1/4

I also believe if you search it above ,on the magnifying glass, he’s posted settings before.

in 2018 i was allowed to file under that, 2020 i was not allowed, i had to file for hobbyist license, which is what i currently have