Crossfire with razorweld cut45 cutting toolpaths- SOLVED

I was wondering if anybody has come across this issue. My crossfire and razorweld cut45 will be cutting a toolpath just fine, and all the sudden it moves on to the next part, or cut, and it’s like the trigger is stuck and it will cut the toolpath. In some spots it will randomly stop the arc in a pass and continue the CNC path. It sucks when you are torching a bunch of metal trying to figure this out. Seems like everything in fusion is correct. My toolpath on the simulate is just fine. New cutter and table. Here is it cutting all the way across the laptop stand. This was my test piece. I also tried cutting a few wrenches with the same issue. Taped a sharpie to it and went all through the process on cut lines and tool paths. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, Make sure your plasma cutter is in 2T not 4T

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll check into that tomorrow, thanks!

Does your RW have a 2T/4T switch? Is is on 4T?

It’s kind of hard to tell from your post exactly what’s wrong but it seems is might be firing as it goes from one part to the next (“trigger is stuck”) when you don’t want the torch to fire. Oftentimes that’s because the RW is in 4T mode (it should be in 2T model).

1 Like

Thanks guys, it was my fault, I was in 4t and not in 2t. Seems to be working now!