CrossFire Pro Think I Might Pull The Trigger thoughts?

Currently own Crossfire OG XL. I have been wanting the Pro and think I might actually pull the trigger on it this week.

• What are your thoughts on Affirm as a form of payment ect.? Anyone else use it I never have.
  • How do you Pro owners like your tables?
    I will be using my Primeweld Cut60 as the cutter so I am hoping everything goes smoothly…
  • Who uses a Cut60 on the Pro table?
    Any input or advice?

I use the Cut60 on my Pro table. I’m very pleased so far. 3x5 test coupons in 16ga come off the machine with everything +/-.01", and most features more like +/-.004".

I wish it was a full 4’x4’ table. I don’t know if it was the water pan or what that drove the price up too much making it a full 4x4, but they really biffed not making it capable of that extra 15" of Y travel so you can run half sheets. 1/3 of a 4x8 sheet is still pretty awesome to be able to run at home on such an inexpensive machine, but it could be better (bigger) in a perfect world.

2 Likes

Are you using a handheld torch or machine torch?

Machine torch purchased from @mechanic416. I like that it doesn’t leave a handle down in your way, and if you want to cut off part of a skeleton from the sheet you just have to switch the leads and go to town with the hand torch.

Just a FYI… Affirm is not available in Iowa and West Virginia… Money must be fake here … I don’t know… What a joke… @langmuir-daniel you guy would initiate PayPal you would get alot more business…