Crossfire Pro for Sale

Hello everyone. Well i have outgrown my Pro Table already and have decided to purchase a larger table. Which means my Pro Table will be going up for sale. Received it in April of 2020 and it has THC as well as other goodies that i have added to it. My new table should be complete in early April (hopefully) and the table will be available at that time. It is located in the Memphis Tn area for those of you that might be interested in it. Pickup only im afraid. If anyone is interested just let me know. Haven’t figured up a price yet but there is plenty of time for that.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Do you have pictures? Are there any issues?

I have never had any issues with the table so far. Only issues are pierce delays and things like that from the plasma cutter. It has been great so far. I’ll post some pictures maybe tonight when I get home

Looking forward to them

Some pictures
image image image image image image image image

https://youtu.be/GVhyU56XR-A

https://youtu.be/LS3v0RqBUwU

Interested can pick up will message u

How much are you asking?

I am interested in your crossfire pro. I’m in NE Arkansas so I should be fairly close. If it’s still available I’m ready to buy soon. Let me know, thanks! Cell number is 87O 53O 9383 if call or text is easier.

I am also interested in the table as well and ready to purchase one. Can you message me your asking price please.

pj

Im asking 3300$ i have got over 4000$in it. Table, Thc, Beelink computer, monitor stand, computer stand, machine torch holder, Water system, watersystem tray, xbox controler,self leveling casters, probably some other things im leaving out…:slight_smile:

I would also be interested if it falls through

To everyone interested. I will post when it will be available. I hope the new table will be ready soon.

Well,the table has arrived. My Lang Pro should be available here in about a week for anyone interested in buying it. If interested, just PM me and i will go by first come.

3 Likes

congratulations on your new addition to your family …of tools

Man, we cant wait to see what this thing can do…