Crossfire Owners Map

29 days ago there was over 1800 machines delivered. Should be over 2000 now. Feel free to go to the crossfire owners map and add yourself to it. Strictly a volentere thing, but interesting to see who may be near you.

1 Like

Looks like another owner joined the list 25 miles away in PA

Feel Free to add yourself to the Crossfire Owners map. jamesdhatch Made it so anyone could add themselves to it so people can see who is close to share knowledge on anything crossfire.

1 Like

Just incase some of you newer members havnt seen this map. Jamesdhatch made it so all of us crossfire owners can add our general location . ( only if you want to) So you can see who is close to you . Maybe get together share trade secrets. resouces, Ideas. Whatever.

Please feel free to add yourself to the crossfire owners map if you havnt.

I added myself, but isn’t this map going away when google shuts down google+ for good in a month?

No. This isn’t a Google+ project, it’s a Google Maps feature. We shouldn’t have an issue with the shutdown of the Google+ service.

That’s great too hear. This was a great idea- thanks for setting it up.

Any new owners are more than welcome to add themselves to the map that Jamesdhatch Made. A volentere thing but nice to see where everyone is at and who has a crossfire in your area to share knowledge and experiences with.

Come and join the crossfire owners map if you want.

Any of you who has recently got a table feel free to add yourself to the Crossfire Owners map if you want.

1 Like

There may be another Crossfire owner across the road from you. Found one across the road from me.

1 Like

Hi new crossfire owners. You are more than welcome to join the crossfire owners map that jamesdhatch made for us.

LOL. Gonna have to pay you a commission. If course we’d have to first be making money :grinning:

Still nobody else in CT or MA :slightly_frowning_face:

Thousands out there and so little on the map

Commission? Im thinking we are going to have to pay them.

1 Like

Added Myself, Thanks

Any of you new members there is a map that jamesdhatch made. Please feel free to put your location on it and others can see who is close to them to share knowledge on the crossfire.

Anyone close to Milwaukee??

Anyone who would like to add themselves to the crossfire owners map feel free to do so. Maybe your neighbor is on it. Jamesdhatch was kind enough to make it for all crossfire owners. Scroll up to the top if interested.