Consumeables procurement

Langmuir does have some consumables listed on their store. They have S45 consumables that fit the Viper 30. There was no S45 torch ever on the 45. They have some listed for the X45 torch, but there was 2 torch’s listed as a X45 and use different consumables.

Note: The consumables are not Hypertherm, they are copys to look like them and Hypertherm does not recommend using their consumables on the Razorweld torch’s.

But if using “real Hypertherm” consumables makes you feel it gives you better cutting, then go for it.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if there are different size tips to use, it is hard to get too detailed when the plasma torch cuts 1/16" wide, I have seen metal art with cuts way less, guessing 1/32", at least less than half .

Most torches have different size options. HT names them things like “fine”. Razorweld does it by size - like 0.6mm, 1.0mm, etc.

That would all depend on what torch you have on the plasma cutter. They have had 5 torch’s on that unit. So what one do you have.

Langmuir has them on their store now. Also just saw them on Ebay at plasmadynusa has a page. Not sure it this link will always work but here it is:
plasmadynusa on eBay or PlasmaDyn Plasma Welding parts | eBay Stores

George, Mechanic416, knows what he’s talking about. If you doubt him he’ll show up at your house and eat all your cheese… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

DO NOT buy from this company. Bought a machine torch from them $476. It did not work, they asked me to return and then decided they couldn’t fix issue. Said they would refund to me. After 10 days of them telling me they would send refund that day, I filed dispute with Paypal. They called me within the hour and said they were trying to send me refund but could not because I had filed dispute, asked me to cancel dispute so they could issue refund which I did, BIG MISTAKE. It has now been 3 weeks and still no refund. Found out from Paypal they now cannot help because I canceled dispute. beware of this company

If you still have the torch, I may be able to help you get it working.

Call me,
George
302-690-6995

1 Like

Thank you for the information

George built my PTM60 awhile back.
Cuts fantastic…
:+1::+1::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like