Clean up getting ready for extend

Should have made a scoop before i tore it down lol.

2 Likes

Wow. Something nice above having the work/business to cut that much.

All done!Go deep!

2 Likes

Your shop is soooo clean ! I swept mine out yesterday and left the doors up all day today and now its got all kinds of leaves and stuff in it. Wind switched and i wasnt paying attention.

2 Likes

That happens to me all the time and my sycamore trees are dropping leaves by the hundreds every day.

1 Like

I put a magnet on a end Of a 3/4” pvc pipe and run it through the bed after each use. A little tap on inside of a bucket knocks the junk off. Keeps the water table clean. Nice shop by the way.

2 Likes

Yeah i ill try that…it just got so bad i put it off till i just had to change out the slats.I work 6 to 7 days a week so i tend to cut things after work and haven’t cleaned it like i should have.

1 Like

Wow a whole year before emptying and cleaning!
Lol

1 Like

jesus that looks like a damn swamp lol

1 Like

Thats a nice looking cart you have your cold cut saw sitting on. Where would someone go to find something like that?

1 Like

Harbor freight.I used to use it to support 4x5 sheets but found that it bleeds off…I probably could tinker with it and fix it but i just use out feed roller stands now.

Yeah, mine does too (over days). It’s great to have around the shop, but I have a 4x4 post I slip under the top if I don’t want it to droop.

1 Like

1 month worth, and my scrap buckets are filled!!

20191111_121214|236x500

2 Likes

I dont think I’ll ever let my slats get that bad again I forgot how good it cut with new ones.

1 Like

With my THC, it doesn’t care that the metal is flat or not… Probing is the only bad part, but when I switch to touchless probing, it won’t be an issue at all…

are you going to use the proximity switches like tooljunkie uses?

Yes, I have everything, just need to run a power wire to them

1 Like

I will be traveling for the next week or so but I’m going to start ordering what I need to follow what the tooljunkie did so maybe after the first of the year I will be able to have time to add that to my table.

Good luck