Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my crossfire pro

Hello everyone, my name is Aaron I have been putting the crossfire in my shopping cart for about a month now . Thank god I did not just buy it . I received the email about the crossfire pro and watched the countdown with my hand on the buzzer . I am happy to say that as of this morning at 10:02 est. I pulled the trigger and I am anxiously awaiting my pre order for the pro . Can’t wait to start making super cool …everything .

6 Likes

Congratulations, I have about a year with my Crossfire and now the XL kit and I have to say it’s by far one of the most enjoyable ‘tools’ I’ve had the pleasure of owning. The PRO is going to be even better!

2 Likes

Congrats! I have had the crossfire for a year and had a blast with it. I recently updated it with the XL kit and now I too am excited about the PRO. Langmuir has been excellent to work with hopefully they can keep the great service going with the PRO

1 Like

Its not a gimmick…its a real tool for a reasonable price…i took a chance on the 2x2 when it launched thinking if i could get in at the discounted price i wouldn’t be out that much and im so glad i did.My little 2x2 have been a work horse and hate to retire it but langmuir has gave me no choice lol.

4 Likes

I am alot more excited about getting the Pro than I am gettin the CC bill.

5 Likes

Welcome to the gang Aaron. Not sure of your knowledge of Fusion 360 or Mach 3. If your like alot of us its a mind blowing agrivating learning curve. So unless you know all about them you need to spend lots of time playing with both programs, or whatever design program you intend to use. And all the vids you can watch.

1 Like

Aaron I did the same thing. I kept clicking the pre order button until I was able to actually process the order. Much like you I can’t wait to get my table. Come on January!

I’m NOT looking forward to assembling another table but the end result is well worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I probably wore out the mouse button. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had two computers in front of me clicking both till a min after…finally i refreshed and it loaded one into my cart.

1 Like

Like others I have been wanting to purchase a Crossfire for a while. I promised to buy one when I got back from my vacation to Egypt and Jordan.
Well to my surprise they announced the sale of the Pro while I am away…
But I managed to get internet on a bus out of all places…and I ordered one.
I feel like a kid at christmas …but now I have to wait till January.

2 Likes

I too have ordered the pro system along with full mach3 and height control option! Jan. Seems like a life time away😂

1 Like

I missed the January delivery so will have to wait until April, Hopefully that gives me some time to learn Fusion & Mach before it arrives! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s impressions.

Just ordered mine yesterday. Can’t wait. I’m ordering my laptop soon so I can start playing around in Fusion.

I pre ordered the first crossfire… worked great but needed a lil more size. Extended it to 5’x4’ and now adding a Z axis … still ordered a pro, can’t have too many tools. They are great products and the support is outstanding.

3 Likes

Hello everyone…I see the pre-order for batch 2 is for April 2020 but I keep seeing January 2020 pop up. Are they going to start delivering them in January?

Initial orders (day 1 after announcement) are starting delivery of their plasma cutter and laptop stands in January and the rest of the parts in shipments through Feb. Later orders have March & April delivery schedules.

ok. Thanks a lot for the info