Alignment issues

I just received and am doing the assembly on a crossfire basic. In the instructions it states when placing the legs to the upper tubes the orientation should be two legs with three holes and 2 legs without holes. I only have one leg without holes. I’m assuming the orientation of the holes are different with the leg set. I have one left over sleeve which I’m guessing is the issue. Anyone have this problem? I’ve switched the legs and end up with the same issue.

I’ve seen in the past where a package has come with incorrect legs I would start a ticket with langmuir.

@Eggster welcome to The Forum

3 Likes

Thank you. I wasn’t sure but I needed to ask. Thank for your reply. I did reach out to langmuir. I hope this isn’t going to be ongoing.

They’re very responsive, as soon as they connect with you I’m sure they’ll have parts of the door.

An omen, so to speak? I agree and will bet you this is a good omen. You met TinWhisperer right off the bat! Trust me. That’s a good omen.

Welcome to the forum. Langmuir will get you straightened out.

1 Like

Thank you. Looking forward to using this and hopefully I’m not plagued with needed upgrades. The only worry is a decent moisture control system. I think the only thing on my airline currently is a oil/water separator. Any recommendations?

This is one of the most complete threads that gets into it.

1. Your tank is going to collect moisture. Make sure you drain it regularly.
  2. The tank isn’t going to get all the moisture but water traps can’t extract the water out of warm air.
  3. Most have some desiccant dehydration filter.
  4. You then need to protect the consumables from fragments from the desiccant beads.

Outside of that, many have different theories and success with various methods. Just know if your cut is ugly and your consumables are not lasting, most people won’t help problem solve if you have not addressed moisture in your air.

1 Like