Advice Needed; Air Compressor Reserve Tank Placement

I have rules here with my neighbors. Share the beer. Shoot away from the house not toward it. And …well thats about it.

4 Likes

It was still under warranty. I believe the replacement was a USA motor. The only issue was that the original motor had an odd RPM. It’s working fine now.:grinning:

Makes you want to get away from it all doesn’t it? Sure does for me…But looking at the current $/Sq.Ft for commercial space, who knows when that will be reasonable :sob:

1 Like

Do you know how I’d identify one of those ‘odd RPM’ motors? Just want to make sure I don’t ever have an issue like that lol

I had a 10K sq ft shop outside of Houston, with a 12,000lb Rotary 2-post lift, 25’ ceilings, insulated, etc. Moved back to Oregon and everything is in our 3 car garage because my 2K sq ft shop isn’t big enough. And then I started buying machinery. I must do everything backwards.

I’d love to get the family onto some acreage and have a shop again! Hopefully someday soon!

3 Likes

Glad to hear from others of my kind lol. But I feel you- I have no more room to grow :sleepy:The area I live is getting congested QUICK

2 Likes

I think there are other IR air compressors that share this same motor. It is a US Motor and not the original Emerson Electric. I have the SS5L5 5 HP 60 gal.

1 Like

what connectors are you using for the input/outputs on the reserve tank? I also have a spare tank i want to make a reserve but want don’t know what i need to make it functional. Do you also have a regulator on the output?

Reserve tank can be mounted anywhere after the main tank and only needs one line hooked to it. No need to worry about in and out.

1 Like