Where can i find assembled dimensions

i am trying to figure out if i can this through a doorway
thanks

There is a simple drawing with assembled dimensions on the crossfire page, about 3/4 of the way down the page.

http://www.langmuirsystems.com/crossfire

I wouldn’t worry to much I built mine in my kitchen, garage was too cold. When done I layed it down with X axis pointing down and Y to one end, slid one set of legs through the door then table then the other two legs. It would be easier with two people but I was able to do it myself.

2 Likes

Yeah , I wish I just had to move it one time - I was thinking about working outside - and bringing in each night. I really don’t have to much space inside - and I have things near it that I would not to get spatter etc. This presents another problem as well - Every time you move this , it needs to be leveled, right?

I don’t. I use mine in the garage just inside the door opening. If it’s nice outside I leave the door open but otherwise I can run it with the door closed and the car on that side parked outside.

I store it on the other side if the garage amongst all my other stuff and roll it back out each time.

Since I’m using it where I leveled it I haven’t seen it shift calibration. I don’t know if it would be an issue using it in different parts of the garage.

lvled mine once checked it a few times never has been off. move it around the shop about everytime i use it.

good to know - that is wha t i am thinking - need to just move to near open garage when using it - I have to go install springs on my garage door - not fun… !.. wish me luck

Unfortunately i have to level mine every time i move it. I cracked my garage floor flipping a plow blade over DOH!. " note to self, flip plow blade outside "

If you are out level do you crash the cutter? or does just affect the cut quality ? Probably depends how out of level…?

my floor is a mess it drops about 2 inches in 4 feet. well not really - its more like 5 ft. lol

@nordicack I’ve heard it does and never not leveled it when I moved it. I personally don’t like to waste, so I’m a little OCD before I cut something.