Well I think I am finally done with razorweld 45

Didn’t mean to get you worked up Mechanic. All I meant was that the T30 consumables you pictured were not FineCut. Finecut are of a different design specifically for use on 10 gauge and thinner steel and stainless, and Hypertherm never produced a Finecut set of consumables for the original Powermax45 torch, however you can upgrade the torch to a Hypertherm Duramax torch and use Finecuts on the Powermax45. In reality, this is unrelated because the system is not a Powermax from Hypertherm…so I probably should have just not posted here! Jim Colt

1 Like

Can you instruct me on how to wire up the 45xp to where the hand torch will work. I’m lost… sorry but no one else has helped me yet. Thanks

1 Like

Do you know how I would go about wiring the 45xp with hand torch to where it will fire?

Hi James,

Theres a bunch of threads on this page on how to specifically wire up the 45xp, but for generic instructions on how to use a mutlimeter to find the correct wires click this link and scroll down to the plasma cutter wiring section: http://www.langmuirsystems.com/user-guide

1 Like

This is what my concern is. This is the torch fire wires I think plugged in the back of the CPC port. My main question is how do you keep this plugged up PLUS plug the torch in? Thanks