SCULPT NOUVEAU metal finish products Hot Patina Red
Looks red and a rustic , really cool look…IMHO
more interesting then paint
Like a rusted red metal.

imageimage

3 Likes

That’s stunning! Awesome man!

Very cool :+1:looks good… Care to share the file

This turned out great. I need to check out the sculpt nouveau. I’m doing a compilation video of what people have been able to accomplish with their Langmuir CNC. I’d like to send people to your Etsy Instagram FB or website as well if you have any of these.

Love_Bear_dxf is below. Tried to add it to FIRESHARE but I only keep getting an error 500 every time I click upload. something is wrong with FIRESHARE at the moment I guess.
I also added the dxf to the original post with what the setup was I used on my machine & cutter.
result was awesome with little dross on the back and near perfect profile on all the cuts.
about 5 minutes of clean up was needed.

LUV-BEAR-HEARTSTAR.dxf (163.7 KB)

@PWCNC What smart stains do you like the best? I was looking at the selection of these a long time ago but could not decide what colors to purchase.

Thats just pretty awsome.

Not sure what you mean by Smart Stains?
These are Universal Patina coatings applied to 180-200 deg F torch heated metal
I used my infrared thermometer and at 200 I spray and brushed it on.
Theses are the only colors I use, there is one on the right off screen but it’s just Black.
They all work really well
Mixing is great too like start with light white base and then add BURGANDY, BROWN Or black on top to blended and get different effects.
I have the cold applied also blackening/bluing as well and the clear coat ready spray.

I apologize, my mistake, I assumed that the coloring you used was from their line of smart stains, did not realize it was a patina. Thanks for the info :slight_smile: