Stupid Art toilet paper holder

We have a clubhouse a nice building on 9 acres of land near my home. After a couple beers one night we decided to start fancying up the bathrooms and hatched the TP holder idea with small block chevy rods. We plan to add some beer shelf above the urinals next from Harley brake rotors but the are the paper holders. Torched them Monday night and powder coated last night and installed two of them tonight.

4 Likes

I feel like putting one in my bathroom just to see what my wife’s reaction would be. You’d probably never hear from me again.

1 Like

Those look great. Although the roll is on backwards :wink:

5 Likes

Reminds me of this wiki: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_paper_orientation

According to my wife, over is right & I’m not arguing with her. Puts us in the 60-70% group I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

toilet paper is on backwards :stuck_out_tongue:

Im one not to care as long as there is some. Im sure ya all been there, Reach for it and say OH &%^$ its empty.

I was traveling for business to India once. Was in Pune which is one of their high-tech & education centers (so not some out in the sticks town of 100 people). Went out with some folks to a bar where the restroom had 2 issues - the toilet was a hole in the floor where you were supposed to squat and a hose attached to a faucet on the wall next to it for you to wash with. The sink was for hand washing. No toilet paper.

Fortunately my hotel was up to Western standards for bathrooms. :smiling_face:

Sure hope that hose had water lol.

:grin: didn’t decide to see. But that would have been a real s@#t show if it didn’t. I’m okay roughing it but I bring my own TP when I do. Didn’t think I would need it for a business trip :grinning: