Stainless water table

Here is a very small handul of them!

3 Likes

Nice! Are the slat holders stainless also?

For us that already have the aluminum trays, are the stainless trays a drop in replacement? Mounting screw location the same?

Yes sir, the hole patterns did not change between the aluminum and stainless water table.

We are changing to mild steel slat holders (same material as the slats), however those are not in yet so the stainless water tables are being shipped with aluminum slat holders.

i just received mine and it’s aluminum, will i be automatically receiving the upgraded stainless? or do we need to buy those?

@langmuir-daniel anymore updates avaliable as to where the water tables are at and when it can be expected to arrive?

WT’s are in and being fulfilled! They’ll be shipping today/tomorrow/Wednesday. You’ll get tracking info when they ship from us.

1 Like

At some point, we “drew a line in the sand” between the aluminum trays and the stainless trays. As mentioned above, there was a delay with these WT’s and so many customers have been waiting a decent while for their WT. Stainless trays are the ones we will ship and offer going forward and they will not be sent out to customers with a previous aluminum water tray. The aluminum trays are great, this should not be seen as an “upgrade” but simply a design change!

8 Likes

I have to say that the salt holders on the stainless table are very aggravating only a couple of my slats are at the same height. But I also understand that it was most cost effective for the price point. With that said I have to say I love my machine. Just my 2 cents. Keep up the great work Langmuir.

What’s the shipping weight of the SS water table please?