Some things I done this morning

A few more things i made.

2 Likes

You definitely have talent Jim. Very nice!

Tank you but the crossfire did it. I swear!

Amazing little machine .

A 52 inch saw blade I experimented on. Came out ok and learned a few things. For some reason the 9 and 6 did not want to cut. I had to use the F5 key to cut them.

The wall of stuff i have on the shop wall.

1 Like

I have to ask how you do you do the letters i’m new to all this but im learn and asking a lot question thank for the help

Cutting and Editing Text in Fusion 360 Here is a very well done example .

3 Likes

A few presents I made this morning.

2 Likes

Darn man, you been busy, nice work.

All I got.done so far this morning is this,

Attempting to make it fit in here, not going well:

1 Like

AWSOME! a beer holder for the tire rack. Dont get much better than that

1 Like

1 Like

Guess i was bored is why…

4 Likes

i noticed it too. but it was like my second car… so as previous owner , its something you wont miss.

So today I made my first real cuts on the PRO.

Firecontrol froze up on the biggest project. Had to restart PC and reload file. Well somehow ( metal was in exact place and table zero was also) When I restarted the file it was about a half inch off on the first pierce point. Cant explain what was going on but I had The smoker going and I put table up and ate till I was about to burst. Oh and that one sign. The G and the A’s dont have centers per request.

Yes, This Is a Jeep Wrangler Fire Pit, and Yes, You Can Buy It html{font-size:calc(1em*.625)}@media screen and (min-width:837px) and (max-width:942px){html{font-size:54% !important}html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .pagingsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .sectioncontent div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .stripecontainer div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .tabsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .todaystripe div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer{transform:translateX(-6.8%) translateY(-6.8%) scale(.864)}html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .pagingsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .pagingsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .sectioncontent div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .sectioncontent div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .stripecontainer div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .stripecontainer div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .tabsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .tabsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .todaystripe div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .todaystripe div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs{transform:translateX(350%)}html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs{transform:none}html .ads-section .groupad iframe{margin-right:-2rem}html #precontent .groupad .adcontainer iframe:not(:first-child){margin-left:-2.8rem}html .groupad iframe{transform:scale(.864)}html div:not(.full-width) .widead .outeradcontainer{transform:scale(.864)}html .storepromo-section-full{top:30rem !important}html .storepromo-section-full .storepromo-list li .box{margin:.8rem auto}html .storepromo-section-full .storepromo-list li img{margin-bottom:.5rem}html .storepromo-todaystripe-full .storepromo-list li a{width:30.4rem}html #sign-in{bottom:1.93181rem}html #settings{min-height:7.38634rem}html #meCtrl>a{margin-top:1.70454rem}html .mectrlimageplaceholder{height:4.0909rem;width:4.0909rem;margin-bottom:1.70454rem}html .mectrlimageplaceholder::after{font-size:4.88635rem}html .mectrlname{font-size:1.36818rem;line-height:3.86362rem}html .mectrlsignin{line-height:7.2727rem}html .msame_Header_pic{height:5.6818rem}}@media screen and (min-width:1152px) and (max-width:1264px){html{font-size:55% !important}html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .pagingsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .sectioncontent div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .stripecontainer div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .tabsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer,html .todaystripe div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer{transform:translateX(-6%) translateY(-6%) scale(.88)}html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .pagingsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .pagingsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .sectioncontent div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .sectioncontent div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .stripecontainer div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .stripecontainer div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .tabsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .tabsection div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs,html .todaystripe div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoices,html .todaystripe div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs{transform:translateX(350%)}html #aside div:not(.widead) .outeradcontainer .adchoicesjs{transform:none}html .ads-section .groupad iframe{margin-right:-2rem}html #precontent .groupad .adcontainer iframe:not(:first-child){margin-left:-2.8rem}html .groupad iframe{transform:scale(.88)}html div:not(.full-width) .widead .outeradcontainer{transform:scale(.88)}html .storepromo-section-full{top:30rem !important}html .storepromo-section-full .storepromo-list li .box{margin:.8rem auto}html .storepromo-section-full .storepromo-list li img{margin-bottom:.5rem}html .storepromo-todaystripe-full .storepromo-list li a{width:30.4rem}html #sign-in{bottom:1.93181rem}html #settings{min-height:7.38634rem}html #meCtrl>a{margin-top:1.70454rem}html .mectrlimageplaceholder{height:4.0909rem;width:4.0909rem;margin-bottom:1.70454rem}html .mectrlimageplaceholder::after{font-size:4.88635rem}html .mectrlname{font-size:1.36818rem;line-height:3.86362rem}html .mectrlsignin{line-height:7.2727rem}html .msame_Header_pic{height:5.6818rem}} .mobile .galleryinfo .img-divider{display:none}.homepage.tmx.pc.chrome #main .one-col,.homepage.tmx.pc.chrome #main .two-col,.homepage.tmx.pc.chrome #main .three-col{margin-right:-.016rem;margin-left:-.016rem}.homepage.midlevel .pagingsection>button.show,.channelplayerpage.midlevel .pagingsection>button.show{display:none}.settings.start.tmx.pc .globalsettings .social.twitter{display:none}@media screen and (max-width:52.303em){#irisbanner .irisbanner header>a{max-width:33rem}}.tmx.pc.webkit.chrome .msame_Header_pic{height:5rem} .fb_hidden{position:absolute;top:-10000px;z-index:10001}.fb_reposition{overflow:hidden;position:relative}.fb_invisible{display:none}.fb_reset{background:none;border:0;border-spacing:0;color:#000;cursor:auto;direction:ltr;font-family:“lucida grande”, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;line-height:1;margin:0;overflow:visible;padding:0;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0;text-shadow:none;text-transform:none;visibility:visible;white-space:normal;word-spacing:normal}.fb_reset>div{overflow:hidden}@keyframes fb_transform{from{opacity:0;transform:scale(.95)}to{opacity:1;transform:scale(1)}}.fb_animate{animation:fb_transform .3s forwards} .fb_dialog{background:rgba(82, 82, 82, .7);position:absolute;top:-10000px;z-index:10001}.fb_dialog_advanced{border-radius:8px;padding:10px}.fb_dialog_content{background:#fff;color:#373737}.fb_dialog_close_icon{background:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yq/r/IE9JII6Z1Ys.png) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;cursor:pointer;display:block;height:15px;position:absolute;right:18px;top:17px;width:15px}.fb_dialog_mobile .fb_dialog_close_icon{left:5px;right:auto;top:5px}.fb_dialog_padding{background-color:transparent;position:absolute;width:1px;z-index:-1}.fb_dialog_close_icon:hover{background:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yq/r/IE9JII6Z1Ys.png) no-repeat scroll 0 -15px transparent}.fb_dialog_close_icon:active{background:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yq/r/IE9JII6Z1Ys.png) no-repeat scroll 0 -30px transparent}.fb_dialog_iframe{line-height:0}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_title{background:#6d84b4;border:1px solid #365899;color:#fff;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;margin:0}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_title>span{background:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yd/r/Cou7n-nqK52.gif) no-repeat 5px 50%;float:left;padding:5px 0 7px 26px}body.fb_hidden{height:100%;left:0;margin:0;overflow:visible;position:absolute;top:-10000px;transform:none;width:100%}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile.loading{background:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/ya/r/3rhSv5V8j3o.gif) white no-repeat 50% 50%;min-height:100%;min-width:100%;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;top:0;z-index:10001}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile.loading.centered{background:none;height:auto;min-height:initial;min-width:initial;width:auto}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile.loading.centered #fb_dialog_loader_spinner{width:100%}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile.loading.centered .fb_dialog_content{background:none}.loading.centered #fb_dialog_loader_close{clear:both;color:#fff;display:block;font-size:18px;padding-top:20px}#fb-root #fb_dialog_ipad_overlay{background:rgba(0, 0, 0, .4);bottom:0;left:0;min-height:100%;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;width:100%;z-index:10000}#fb-root #fb_dialog_ipad_overlay.hidden{display:none}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile.loading iframe{visibility:hidden}.fb_dialog_mobile .fb_dialog_iframe{position:sticky;top:0}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_header{background:linear-gradient(from(#738aba), to(#2c4987));border-bottom:1px solid;border-color:#043b87;box-shadow:white 0 1px 1px -1px inset;color:#fff;font:bold 14px Helvetica, sans-serif;text-overflow:ellipsis;text-shadow:rgba(0, 30, 84, .296875) 0 -1px 0;vertical-align:middle;white-space:nowrap}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_header table{height:43px;width:100%}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_header td.header_left{font-size:12px;padding-left:5px;vertical-align:middle;width:60px}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_header td.header_right{font-size:12px;padding-right:5px;vertical-align:middle;width:60px}.fb_dialog_content .touchable_button{background:linear-gradient(from(#4267B2), to(#2a4887));background-clip:padding-box;border:1px solid #29487d;border-radius:3px;display:inline-block;line-height:18px;margin-top:3px;max-width:85px;padding:4px 12px;position:relative}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_header .touchable_button input{background:none;border:none;color:#fff;font:bold 12px Helvetica, sans-serif;margin:2px -12px;padding:2px 6px 3px 6px;text-shadow:rgba(0, 30, 84, .296875) 0 -1px 0}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_header .header_center{color:#fff;font-size:16px;font-weight:bold;line-height:18px;text-align:center;vertical-align:middle}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_content{background:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/y9/r/jKEcVPZFk-2.gif) no-repeat 50% 50%;border:1px solid #4a4a4a;border-bottom:0;border-top:0;height:150px}.fb_dialog_content .dialog_footer{background:#f5f6f7;border:1px solid #4a4a4a;border-top-color:#ccc;height:40px}#fb_dialog_loader_close{float:left}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile .fb_dialog_close_button{text-shadow:rgba(0, 30, 84, .296875) 0 -1px 0}.fb_dialog.fb_dialog_mobile .fb_dialog_close_icon{visibility:hidden}#fb_dialog_loader_spinner{animation:rotateSpinner 1.2s linear infinite;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yD/r/t-wz8gw1xG1.png);background-position:50% 50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:24px;width:24px}@keyframes rotateSpinner{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}100%{transform:rotate(360deg)}} .fb_iframe_widget{display:inline-block;position:relative}.fb_iframe_widget span{display:inline-block;position:relative;text-align:justify}.fb_iframe_widget iframe{position:absolute}.fb_iframe_widget_fluid_desktop,.fb_iframe_widget_fluid_desktop span,.fb_iframe_widget_fluid_desktop iframe{max-width:100%}.fb_iframe_widget_fluid_desktop iframe{min-width:220px;position:relative}.fb_iframe_widget_lift{z-index:1}.fb_iframe_widget_fluid{display:inline}.fb_iframe_widget_fluid span{width:100%}

2 Likes

OH GAWD! sorry LOL skip to the picture.

2 Likes

what gauge material did you use?

Oh sorry i didnt make it , I seen it online. Im sure if you read the book it might indulge some kinda info. I didnt even try to read it.

Hi there what torch are you using for this?