RnR Motion Controller card issue

How long have you been waiting?

First one took just a couple days. Plugged it in and it died within minutes. 2nd one was sent Monday 2 day USPS and haven’t seen it yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed we get back in business.

Actually, waiting for a whole box this time, not just the card.

That does not provide a warm fuzzy feeling! I hope this is not a constant issue to face if they are that sensitive!

Will keep you posted …

FIXED…Langmuir sent a new controller card that i received today. Installed and back up and running.

3 Likes

We are up and going as well … until we ran in to problems with consumables on our plasma cutter. It’s always something sometimes. Replacement box made a world of difference.

1 Like

Georges plasma cutter shop on ebay. I have the Razorweld cut 45, he was great to work with and set me up with what I needed.

I’m all set up & ready to run, but when I push my arrow keys, the motors don’t move? Thaought

I tested the voltage going to this board and I am not reading 5v. So guess I need a new board as well. :frowning:

I tested voltage to the board & no voltage at the ground & 5V pin. I wrote Langmuir asking for another board. No LED light either when the USB plug is plugged in also.

Have you tried a different USB port or different computer?

1 Like

Hi, I responded in another thread but wanted to respond here as well. Please run through the following troubleshooting guide and let us know what you find. Based on the symptoms I’ve heard it seems like the plugin may not be in the correct folder.

http://forum.langmuirsystems.com/t/crossfire-not-jogging-troubleshooting-guide/2498/2

Hi yes tried all 3 on the new laptop.

Hi @Varmit81 If you are getting no blinking LED on the motion control card when the UBS power is hooked up to the board then you will need a new board. Please submit a ticket online to our tech support team at http://www.langmuirsystems.com/contact with your order number and that you need a new USB motion control card and we’ll get you taken care of ASAP! We do our best to QC these parts with our vendors and we also test each electronics enclosure that leaves our shop but unfortunately issues are bound to pop up and we’re sorry for the inconveneince.

I believe I’m having the same issue. Worked for 2 days, now “RnR motion card not found!”. No lights on the card, strong burnt smell under the cover. I sent a more detailed message to support. Thanks for any help!!

I am having the same issue. It has worked fine for a few months. I came in this morning launched Mach program getting RnR Motion Card not found . I took the cover off as stated above to check for lights . No lights on card. How do I get another card?

Hi there, please send an email to support@langmuirsystems.com and they’ll take care of you.

@langmuir-daniel have you analyzed these cards to find out what may be causing the issue? External source or a faulty component of the card? If not, I have access to electrical testing equipment and wouldn’t mind taking a look at a faulty card.

2 Likes

Have the same issue with RnR motion controller not found. Used the troubleshooting guide and confirmed I have a bad motion control board. Submitted a support request and we will see what happens