Razorweld Cut Chart

Thanks. Updated the Google sheet.

1 Like

Where can you find the 1.0 drag tips for the razorcut 45?

Amazon, eBay or our own @gamblegarage

Tried searching on amazon couldn’t find anything. What did you type in exactly?

Trafimet S45 consumables.

1 Like

This chart doesn’t seem to be as active, is there a newer version everyone is using?

I’m looking for settings on 1/2" steel.

It is only as active as people supply feedback

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone has posted settings for 1/2" steel.

The last update is indicated on the top of the sheet. It was yesterday in fact.

Have a question. First off thank you for the chart ! As its what Ive been looking for to get some ideas where to start. What kerf settings are you guys using as I don’t see it mentioned on the chart? Or did I over look them?

You didn’t overlook them. They’re not in there because they’re really not modifiable by the user. They’re a result of the material, power, speed and tip size. You can’t tell the torch you want .06" for instance and have it cut that wide a kerf.

You tell Fusion or Sheetcam what your kerf size is so it knows how far away from the drawn cutline to actually cut so the edge of the kerf aligns with the line and your part comes out the exact size you drew it.

The only way to get the precise size of your kerf is to cut a variety of test lines or patterns at various speeds, power and tips on each material.

Most plasma CNC users will generally use something between .055 - .06" as the kerf setting and only do the detailed testing needed for precision if they are making specific parts that require it.

3 Likes

Somebody screwed up the cut chart… it was edited by anonymous. Anybody have the actual full cut chart. … NM, you can go back in versions, I hope someone is just trying to clean it up.

Looks like a bunch of rows and some columns were deleted. I reverted it to the last one with all the columns and rows populated (4/30/19). If there were any valid updates since then, those were lost but it didn’t look in the version history that there were any - just a bunch of deletions.

1 Like

I d like to see the data with a air pressure field also.

I added a column for that and updated my entries.

2 Likes

Thanks for the chart. I’m new to CNC Plasma and this is one of the first things I downloaded. I even took it to work and laminated it for durability. Lol

2 Likes

Thought it said Cod Beans at first! Lol! Looks good!

2 Likes

What is the drag tip?

I have no idea why someone would try and use 1.0mm/50 amp drag tips on a CNC table.
If you want a 1.0mm/50 amp cutting tips, I would use these ( ebay 173716489290 ) with the .06 shim.

● Air pressure and volume
Air pressure, flow rate and air quality are critical to quality plasma cutting and consumable life span.
The required air pressure and volume can vary from model to model and the manufacturer will provide the specs.
The RazorCut45 air pressure is pre-set at 4.5 psi and requires a flow rate of 6.0 CF/M. The volume capacity of your compressor is important, if you have a small compressor with exactly the same l/min rating as the plasma, then the compressor will run continuously when you are plasma cutting, a compressor with a l/min rating slightly higher than the plasma would be more adequate. If you are doing a lot of cutting, cutting thick plate (same air consumption but slower cut speeds = longer cut time) then choose a compressor at 1.5 to 2 times the plasma system requirement

RAZORCUT Air pressure is pre set to 4.5 internally.
You just need to make sure your setup meets the spec. Requirements. AND THATS ITS CLEAN AND DRY!

1 Like