New computer mach 3 wont open

so I recently got a new desktop because the dell that came with the table seems a little slow…not I went through all the videos and did the plug ins and got everything downloaded Mach 3 is on my desktop and when I click it it gets to the screen where I can pick my profile which the crossfire-v1.1 is at I click ok and nothing happens from there just goes back to my desktop screen…did I do something wrong!!!

@langmuirsystems @langmuir-daniel @langmuir-mike @langmuir-paul any ideas?

Not 100% certain, but are you running Windows 10? Try installing the Mach3 patch we have on the downloads page.

I did that …do I have to move the patch to a certain folder or just download it and leave it where it is? It’s weird I’ll click Mach 3 and the crossfire v1.1 profile page pops up I click on that profile then the artsoft logo pops up then it goes right back to my desktop screen and acts like i didn’t even try and open Mach 3…I uninstalled it once already and went through the whole process again with no chance

The patch is an executable file so you’ll want to open and install it, as opposed to dropping the downloaded file into a folder.

Ok that’s probably my issue I’ll try when wen I get home from work…thanks for the speedy reply!

that was the fix thanks @langmuir-daniel

Glad that fixed it, thanks for circling back.

I have an hp laptop and im trying to install the mach3 but I keep getting archive integrity check failed. the setup file is not complete, possibly due to an incomplete download or corrupted file. it will not fully install so I can not uninstall and reinstall. any advice greatly a[appreciated.