Mach3 troubles can’t get program to open

I can’t even get the Mach3 to open, I downloaded with directions of the videos and when I click on The Mach3 icon on the desktop it opens so I click ok then I get a message that pops up saying Plugin DLL Defective. Reload… hit ok then Flash DLL- Defective Plugin Found… ignoring… I hit ok and it goes back to Plugin DLL Defective. Reload this process just keeps going over and over… very frustrated. Just got my crossfire in and can’t do anything… of course no number to call for support… Help me Please!

So below mention a DLL you may not have installed or may have in the wrong folder plus the mach 3 profile and a windows 10 patch.

Best wishes Rich

Some windows 10 PC’s need a patch available on the downloads page.
http://www.langmuirsystems.com/downloads

Also you need to put the “Mach3-CrossFire-MotionControl-v1.dll” available on the downloads page in the plugins folder.
Goes in this folder>“C:/Mach3/Plugins”

And the Mach three profile and “XML” file avaiable on the downloads page. The file “CrossFire-v1.1.xml”
Goes in this folder>" C:/Mach3"

Yes sir did all that exactly how you mentioned and installed the patch and still not working… I appreciate your help and If you can think of anything else to try please let me know.

Maybe try downloading the Mach3-CrossFire-MotionControl-v1.dll again and the XML for that matter in case something got corrupt verifying they are are in correct folder.

I got nothin after that :frowning: not a big fan of windows 10 but I am running my table and Mach 3 with 10

1 Like

Did you ever find out what the solution was? I used the table the other week and it seemed to work fine. However today when i tried to hook up to the table I got the same ‘defective plugin found’ that you had described and for the life of me, I can’t seem to fix this issue. Any advice?