Mach 3 installed but no arm movement

Did you by chance hit the Tab key and try jogging it from there? Im guessing if motors are not making any noise it wont.

Did you also install the crossfire motion controller soft ware fron this site?

No humming noise which indicates holding torque means that the power supply is faulty. We will get a replacement sent out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Yes I downloaded everything from here, but it looks like the box is the problem! Thank you for your help though!

Seen this a few times…Your in good hands thought…They will get you going.

Yes they have already got the order in! My husband just received an email!:blush:

Im having this issue as well…freakin frustrated GGGGGRRRRRR

Is your motors making a humming noise? If so is the big reset flashing? If it is click it once and try jogging. If no motor noise a power issue.

1 Like

motors not humming. I get this warning: one or more axis are tuned too fast for current kernel speed of 25000??

Hi Jim. no flashing reset.

Power issue meaning out of my hands and need something from Langmuir?

Heres something else that pops up when I attempt to run the breakin file Paint cannot read this file. This is not a valid bitmap or its format is not currently supported ??

I also tried to run a G code ( skull & bones) to see if the motors would run but still nothing

Plugged in and red switch on electronics enclosure is turned on and the motors are still not humming?

Make sure all the wires are plugged into the power switch! That’s all our problem was if not that it could be the power system.

Hi Yea I checked all that. Thanks for the input though.

Have you checked the terminals on the power supply with a voltmeter?

1 Like

http://forum.langmuirsystems.com/t/crossfire-not-jogging-troubleshooting-guide/2498/2

Hi, have you ran through the steps in this troubleshooting guide? Basically this will tell you what the issue is and how to correct it (including if there is a defective part that we need to send you).

I am having issues with RnR Motion Card not found. I have uninstalled and installed Mach 3 twice now and still nothing. Completely started over following the steps in the videos. The problem is though it was working yesterday… had what I thought was frequency issues but at this point I have no idea. Nothing is working anymore. Motors are making some sound I wouldn’t say humming but they are making noise. Yesterday was having problems with plasma not wanting to fire and then now I can’t get the table to move at all. Help please

Hi, I responded to your other thread. I believe that you are using a non compatible high frequency start cutter.

1 Like