Lost my House and my Table

Down here in San Francisco we can see daily the devastation of the fires in our skyline. I have a staff of about 110 and we just talked about keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers. I had a couple of friends who played hoops for Butte and at Chico back in the day so I know it’s a terrible thing to have happen. I cannot imagine waking up and seeing our neighboring city of Westlake or Daly City gone. Damn.

1 Like

I’m down in Elk Grove let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. I’m getting my unit set up right now . If at some point you wish to come down and play as a diversion you are more than welcome .

2 Likes

Thank you so much, once things settle down I just might take you up on that!

Do you need anything supply wise? Hopefully they will start letting people into the area. Clothes, food, etc.

So very very sorry for all your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. If I say it, I mean it. God Bless…

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss, but happy you got your family out safe! Material items can be replaced. You are going to be ok. Langmuir Systems is awesome for offering to replace your table without hesitation! Time will fix the rest.

LS, That’s the most generous thing I’ve seen in some time. I hope this guy is on his feet and using his tools soon.

2 Likes

I live in Manteca and a week ago I took a pickup and trailer load of donations up to Butte County Fairgrounds and Chico. I was blown away by the amount of donations that have been made by others here in Norcal and also by the devistation and how many people have been displaced by this tragedy.

1 Like

Hey There…How are things going down there i sure hope everything is smoother for you… let me know

1 Like