Looking for Marine fish file

Does anyone have any marine fish files they could share like tangs, clownfish, triggers, etc?

Looking for stuff like this
imageimageimageimageimage

1 Like

You can use Inkscape to create these. I have attached one I did really quick. Just need to cleanup the curves.Fish1.dxf (53.4 KB)

there is lots of FREE svg and dxf fish pack files available on the web… if you don’t want to design your own.

I like to take an actual photo and bitmap trace it in INKSCAPE. then covert to path. and commence node editing to get the design I need…
basic fish shapes are fairly ez to start in inkscape and design your own from there…
if you don’t spend the time with CAD program you will be stuck with the freebies and having to buy files

quick search I found these freebies………… you would just have to import them into a design CAD like INKSCAPE OR ADOBE OR COREL and go from there…
ALSO REMEMBER SOMETIMES your search says free, but the files and photos still may not be…
its up to you to verify they ARE INDEED FREE USE FILES and even after that what type of use they are free to use for, wether personal or commercial use and if you need to use attribution…

good luck

2 Likes