Laptop and Mach3

What would be a suitable laptop to run Mach3 only? I am using my desktop computer for Fusion360 so all I really need is something to plug into the crossfire to run mach3. Just want to take advantage of the Christmas sales. Thank you.

I just picked up an HP at Staples - 8 gb ram 1 Tb sata Hard drive for 319.00. Intel i3 procesdor. Plenty for mach3 at the machine I think.

I dont think it has to be as robust a computer at the machine to run Mach3 , correct me if i’m wrong anyone who is more computer savy. I think any intel i3 or better processor will do.

To run the machine you can buy a refurbished off lease laptop from newegg.com cheap.

Thanks for the advice! Wanted to let everyone know that you can get a great bargain for a laptop on Ebay. I got a very good deal on a 15.6" HP ELITEBOOK 8570W LAPTOP for under $200 bucks ( refurbished ).

Laptop recommendation. I want to by a laptop to have the Fusion 360 on it & also the Mach3. Can anyone guide me in the right direction as to what’s needed in the laptop to run both? I would like to purchase a laptop that’s going to last for awhile, and want to have all that’s needed in it. Not to big into the computers, but if someone could write to this replay to all that’s need would be awesome. Just don’t want to buy the wrong laptop. Thanks in advance.