Frustrated and overwhelmed

I’m am but a lowly welder and trying to have some fun here. I am running into problem after problem. I am not much of a computer guy at all but figured I could figure it out using the tutorial videos available. I’v tried bringing a couple different dxf files into fusion and when I get to the post process and save them it says they fail and I’m getting this. Im feeling a bit overwhelmed already as it is.

On the fail does it give a reason or a error code?

Where are you located?

Yes sorry I was trying to post a photo, that’s not working either of course. It says plasma cutting tool path is not supported by the post configuration. Failed while processing onOpen.

Failed to invoke “OnOpen” in post configuration
Failed to execute post configuration.
Post configuration failed

I’m located in southern Colorado. Pueblo to be specific

I dont know why , but I wanted to get the whats on here so some wise man can tell you. And they will.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m hoping someone can save me because I’m feeling defeated!

I gave up a dozen times. Finally when i made something i was hooked

2 Likes

Im hoping I can get it, I’ve been wanting to get involved with something like this for a long time and I love building things. I swear I’m not completely stupid haha

LOL I did feel really stupid till the nice smart peeps here directed me in the right directions

2 Likes

Fingers crossed I can get up to speed on this

I think I may have gotten it figured out!

1 Like

Please tell all if you figured it out for the next guy with that issue.

I was able to get it figured out. Was a single simple adjustment to the selection where you see Mach3 plasma/ Mach3 plasma (1)
I don’t recall what it was set to before but once I change that it worked perfectly. Thank you

2 Likes

Awsome glad your up and going now.

how did you change it help please

I posted a photo above of how I fixed it

how did you get that is the box