Everlast 50S cut chart

1/8” mild steel cut at 45 amps @ 70ipm. Some dross but easily removed.

That’s awsome man thanks. That wild steel 1/8 looks super clean.

1 Like

This is the brass from the above settings.

2 Likes

Just got my Machine Yesterday with the Everlast 50S I will Bookmark this and contribute as I cut, I think once we get a good set of running numbers we can make a spreadsheet to add to this thread!

Here is a Google Doc we can all use… you should be able to edit it if you can view it but let me know if that isnt the case

4 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you for making that

no worries… let me know if you can edit it… i think it will all serve a great purpose for us moving forward… i plan on being cutting sunday with mine!

1 Like

What material do you plan on cutting first?

i have 1/4", 1/8" and some 16G

I have about 6 things drew up, mostly small stuff for my shop to start testing it on. after than i plan to do some LED backlit signs and brackets and what not for offroading stuff i build

@minimalistfabworks on Instagram is my account :smiley:

1 Like

Gave you a follow, my ig is Andy dennington

1 Like

Me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell ya I’ll be following y’all back! Excited to collaborate !!!

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of my tool setup for the 50S…similar to what you guys are using?

1 Like

Damn I didn’t even think to change that lol I’m still using the same setup that Langmuir showed in the demo videos with the Razorweld. I honestly haven’t noticed a difference, but I haven’t mic’d Any holes either

1 Like

I set the kerf to 1.1mm and 1" for the nozzle… i have only pulled out my torch have not measured it with calipers yet.

I saw a video where the 60s had a tool path where the torch went off the material then back on. The torch turned off when it left, then reignited when it got over the material again. Will the 50s do this? Or is it because the 60s has the blowback feature?

The torch that comes with the 50s is a blowback style torch also. It probably was manually turned off and back on or the setup had the start and stop points off the material. Kind of like an edge start.

I was looking on my phone earlier and it didn’t show the blowback icon for the 50s. looked on the computer and saw it does have the blowback, pulling the trigger on the 50s. One good thing about the rw45 is i learned how to rewind and start again really good lol. Thanks for the reply.

This! I would like to know!!! Hate that my harbor freight cutter won’t reignite, would be useful if I ever tried to cut expanded or (hole-y) material

1 Like

I asked the guy on YouTube and he said it just started recutting on own.