Cutting on the fly with Mach3

So, I have Wizzard up…set my parameters, How in the world do I get this back to Fusion to build off of?

Sorry for the late reply I was running rescue dogs again today. The wizard is just for use inside Mach 3. More or less just quick circle’s shapes or holes without having to use fusion.

Like for me i use two separate computers. If I pick up some scrap I can through it on the table and use the wizard to clean the scrap into manageable squares or rectangles.

Or for quick test cuts to check speed and current.

1 Like

OK, I didn’t understand that…Tyler told me this today. Still learning! By the way, THANK you very much for your help yesterday. It got me going for sure. The thing I’m having trouble with now…I downloaded from Fireshare a file, I don’t know where it went! I see the zip file on my PC, then when I go from Mach, I can’t see it anywhere? I’ll get it though. Just frustrating for an old man…LOL

If you’re running Windows it’s likely in your Downloads folder & there’s a quick link in the File Explorer (because it’s really something like C:\users\yournane\downloads).

If you see the Zip file double-click and you’ll see the toolbar ribbon show an Extract option. If you pick extract it’ll extract the file to a folder with the same name as the Zip file in the Downloads directory.

But until you refresh Explorer you might not see the directory, just the Zip. If you don’t refresh the new directory will be on the bottom of the list. To refresh hit the circley arrows up on the toolbar and it will resort things in whatever order you defined and you should be able to find it.

Double click the folder and this time the file is available to be brought into Fusion so you can create the toolpaths and G-Code for Mach 3.