Computer for Fusion 360

Well I ordered this, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07JPKLTY5/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_pre_ship_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to run f360.
Well it works great except I got a graphics warning.

So I did what it recommend and checked the box for limiting the effects to optimize performance.

and it works great! No lag or any funny business. It actually runs fine without the limit box selected. Mach3 works fine as well. This is the specs for the graphics.

I used an hdmi to vga adaptor for my old MAG monitor and it all works perfect. I have 45 gigs of storage left on it. I will have it mounted to the back of my monitor when I get my table in and set up. Oh the GK2 mini pc was $209. I thought I did pretty good. Its fast as can be with what I’m going to be drawing anyway.

1 Like

I get something similar. I can typically run fusion for a bit, but have serious problems alot. Infact whatever update they just did totally screwed me over. its now bringing in all my pieces into individual pieces and I can’t even program a toolpath without an error. I mean I guess its free and can’t complain, but now I gotta buy sheetcam. I’m beyond over fusion.