Assembling the frame

Is there a assembly guide other than the on line guide my shop does not have the net so I can not watch how to but it togeather

Can you copy the instructional vids onto a cd and watch it in the shop? Cell phone maybe? I made probably 20 trips from the shop to the house putting mine together.

Think there would be a printed guide some ware.

I thought there would be one with it. I ripped the box open no instructions, so ran in and out watching the vids. If i had known ahead of time i woulda copied them to a disc or really studied them.

:blush: I had a tablet on the floor next to me in the garage when I was putting it together. Must have replayed those things a dozen times making sure I was getting it right. A printed manual would be great but there’s nothing like being able to stop and re-watch something. Just wish I could slow them down and watch some steps in slo-mo.

My shop is to far away to pick up the wifi . And its a big metal one to boot

message me your email and I will send you the original pdf manual. Some stuff is out of data and some items are clearer in the video but other information shows better on paper. I keep several copies laying around for reference.

You can go to www.savevid.com and download the YouTube video for use off line.

1 Like