Are units being shipped by order number?

#4310… r45 Plasma delivered 2-5-19; laptop stand out for delivery today… getting so close.

Order# 4429 plasma and laptop stand already delivered.

#4245 Delivery scheduled for 2-26-19

Order # 4899 delivered today!!!

Just joking…lol… I just ordered mine today, and i’m pumped to get my hands on it. Has anyone waited longer than 6 weeks? Anyone know if they are going to be upgrading the motion cards to work with Mach4?

Thanks,
Iz

Yes purchased mine in early November received late January

1 Like

We haven’t tested it extensively with our control board and do not support Mach4. That said if you’d like to give it a try, we can refund you the cost of Mach3 and you can purchase it directly from ArtSoft.

And to answer your first question, yes, our earliest customers waited months for their tables! We’ve been slowly closing the gap on the wait time since we launched nearly a year ago!

I missed the 1st batch, got in for the second batch and can’t believe it’s been almost a year already :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s awesome too hear. I’m not in any particular rush, I’m was just curious because I’m excited to get my hands on one these tables.

Thanks for the quick response.

Iz

! Table scheduled for delivery on 2/27/19… No water table yet. !

My table showed up around 9pm last night, thats the latest I have seen a UPS delievery outside of the Holiday season.

My water table is scheduled for the 27th, plan is to build the table and check for motion tonight.

Order #4421 scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Really appreciate everyone sharing this information, thought I would do the same for those waiting for their new toys!

jamesdhatch
Jan 9
I’ve created a private (forum members) Google map. Here’s the topic with the link and instructions:

There’s another topic about folks looking for where other Crossfire owners are located. Someone mentioned it’d be nice if we had a map view that we could see. I’ve created a Google Map. It’s private - you can only access it if you have the link but you should be able to add yourself to the map. I’ve added myself to the map to start. Here’s the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cH3QO0xxEwjz0EMKzepr8P-gWWiMKn1-&usp=sharing Right now it’s zoomed in on my pin, but as people add themselves i…

Oooh if 4421 is scheduled for delivery that means my order of 4446 is coming real soon! Super excited

Extreme weather in Oregon caused delivery delay until tomorrow. Message today stating water table delivery on Monday… so close!

I watch this thread everyday in hopes for updates haha I’ll be home the 14th-26th with no kids and no work, first time in 7 years!! So hoping to use some of this time to learn on the new CNC table! But not looking promising lol I’m order #4688, ordered February 8th. Any updates from others with order numbers and delivery dates is appreciated!

I am 4571 and have not seen anything yet except the razor cut I received that approximately a week after ordering. Hoping the table ships soon anticipation is driving me crazy.

Well that’s not too reassuring haha Oh well, I appreciate the info!

4446 Delivered yesterday! Now just waiting on the water table

1 Like

Was your water table shipped?

Yes it shipped, but not expected until Tuesday the 12th