Are units being shipped by order number?

For all you that recently said you received notification your water table or what ever is on the way… Are you sure?

I received an email on the 15th that my water table shipped, the plasma table is also on that order. Few days ago I looked at the UPS tracking on UPS’s web site. Not via the red “View your order” button in the email and then by clicking in the “UPS tracking number” on the page the red button takes you to. Because the UPS site has a “Detailed View” tab you can click on to see shipment progress.

Well, what that tells me is that even though I received the email on the 15th the UPS label was created on the 9th and as of the 21st UPS does not have the package yet.

Moral of the story, the email you get saying something has shipped is not necessarily true… I am not complaining, just the facts ma’am… :slight_smile:

That’s not necessarily true. They pack a bunch of the machines on a pallet. The UPS pick up guy is supposed to scan each label but often won’t. Several people have reported it being delivered before it showed up in tracking.

Yeah but at some point all the individual packages have to be scanned once at UPS’s facility so that they can be routed. At that point it is the origin scan and it goes on its way. There is no origin scan as of yet so highly doubtful it’s on its way. How would they know which outbound truck/train/plane to put it on? The whole pallet is coming to my city? Highly unlikely.

It’s hard to believe UPS delivers the package across country before it shows up in their tracking on their web site. It even says on UPS’s web site “A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status–including the scheduled delivery date–will be updated.”

Even things that UPS delivers to me like taps from Guhring who is ~15 miles from me never are delivered the same day they ship them there is always at least one overnight and with that comes tracking info. I’ve not known UPS to do same day deliveries and that’s probably the only way there could be no tracking info.

yes, i got notification that water table shipped, and had it at the door a couple days later

My table arrived on a Tuesday. Tuesday morning when I had checked tracking it was still saying “Ready to be picked up by UPS”

They’ve also pointed out that they pack up a bunch of pallets and UPS sends a truck and sometimes the truck doesn’t have enough room for all the pallets so they take the ones they can and either come back some other day or they wait until the next week.

I would expect Langmuir also presorts the shipments into states or other zones so ups doesn’t have to break pallets down - just take the pallet and send it in the truck headed to TN for example.

Of course maybe they are just doing a soft-shoe shuffle although why they’d do that is a mystery to me but if it works for you, right? Won’t get you your machine any faster or slower.

Just got a notice that my water table has shipped #4034

Order #3818, I received my water table and laptopstand on Saturday without any notification of any shipments or delivery.

Well you got me wondering for sure. My package still has no tracking and I saw in one place that the estimated delivery for it was 1/15, the day I received the email saying it was on its way. Since the label was created on 1/9 6 days from California is about right when a weekend is included.

I am very interested to see if/when tracking info shows up where its first scanned location will be…

3618 Table arrived today. Same day I got shipping notification.

Got an email today that my table is ready to ship. 4009
I’ve been quiet, just waiting. Ordered on 12/11/18

2 Likes

Ok, for the email I received on the 15th (that my water table shipped) for which the label was created on the 9th UPS finally has an Origin Scan on 1/22 at 8:26 P.M. in Chula Vista, CA, United States.

Plass table or water table?

And now that UPS has the package I received an email from UPS (I have an account with them) at 01:04 CST this morning that the scheduled delivery is 1/28. Goes to what I’ve been saying all along, I’ve never known a package to be delivered by UPS before they have Tracking information available on it. Not shipping notification from Langmuir, UPS provided Tracking information.

Did you order a water table with yours? Cal454

Yes I ordered the water table.

Just curious to know the number on units you are at on shipping. I am 3760 Thanks

1 Like

I have order #3780 and have the Laptop stand and water table delivered so far. Notifications worked well to my email. Made it to Canada just fine.

So excited for the main unit, do not think i will get any sleep once the ups notification comes in. Its tough to wait especially after seeing all the cool you tube videos.

Gonna make sooo many garden tractor mods.

2 Likes

Nice! I just got my email today their sending my plasma table I already received my water table lastweek.

What is your order number for the plasma table?